STANDARD ATLANTIC RESOURCES INTERNATIONAL
A newly established cooperate organization that is into Business development, capacity Building, human resources, media services, traveling and tourism, health maintenance and general constituency in UYO, Akwa-Ibom State. Currently, there are vacancies in the following departments:
* Medical Department
* Environmental/Sanitation Department
* Public Speakers
* Health Course Tutors
* Sales/Records Managers
* Field Work Assistants
* Clerical/Administrative Department
* Electrical/Mechanical Department
* Research/Development Department
* Human Resources Department
* Customer Relations Department
* Logistics/Technical Department
* Strong financial and business management capabilities, versatility in financial accounting, analysis and modeling and treasury skills
* Financial management skills - ability to analyze account statements, develop operating budgets, forecasting and capital expenditure planning
* Exposure to financial modeling with multi-year modeling, quarterly forecasting and compliance with generally acceptable accounting principles
* Leadership - successful track record of managing a finance function to a high professional standards.
* Deliver complexity reduction and value engineering initiatives to simplify supply chain and remove cost
* Shape talent and culture by living our values and developing our people in a high performance.
* Minimum qualification of O'level, O.N.D, H.N.D, MSc.
* Candidates must be able to operate effectively and efficiently at work.
* Must be able to promote company's core values and culture
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their
to the HRM via SMS on the helpline below:
DATE OF INTERVIEW: (please contact the helpline above)
TIME: 9:00am prompt
VENUE: Last Floor, #20 Kelvin Lane, off Aka Road, Uyo, Akwa-Ibom State.
NOTE: Come with 2 passport photographs and a 1 photocopy of your C.V. to the interview hall.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted